Destination Imagination Resources
Our goal for this site is to provide Destination ImagiNation® teams and team managers with a comprehensive and up to date list of resources. You can begin by selecting the Resources link below.
If you are interested in helping maintain these resource pages, please contact the DISC Webmaster.
Support the Destination ImagiNation® Scholarship fund!
- Help support DI Scholarships by purchasing DISC Fundraiser pins and t-shirts.
- Check out the current fund raiser items at: DISC Fundraisers
Select a link
- DI Resources - List of resources for Team Managers broken into categories
- DI Challenge History - A History of Destination Imagination Challenges.
- Team Solution Videos - Watch You Tube videos of team solutions to past team challenges
- Just for Fun - You never know where inspiration will come from. Fun things to watch and investigate.
- Past Scholarship Entries - Previous Scholarship Entries that are useful resources
We need your help in order to keep this site as up to date as possible. If you come across a link that is not correct then please contact the person listed as maintaining the page and/or send an email to Adam Kendall and point us to where you found the problem.
Join the DINI group
The DINI group is an email group resource for the global community of Destination ImagiNation team managers, team members and other participants and supporters. The primary purpose of the list is for sharing DI experiences, questions and anecdotes. Team members participate on this list, so please avoid any Interference. See the Rules of the Road for guidelines and definitions. Please use the official clarification process for all Challenge-specific questions.
Joining the group gives you access to files that are uploaded to the files section of the group. If you only wish to subscribe to the email list you may subscribe by sending a blank email to email@example.com If you subscribe via email you will not have access to files and photos posted by users.
If you are interested in joining the Support Committee, please contact the DISC Committee Chair.