- DI Tool Time - 2010 DISC Scholarship Entry - provide basic information about tools that I think Destinaiom ImagiNation teams should be comfortable using as well as providing some basic guidelines for their use.
- Home Depot - Young teams can learn about basic carpentry skills at free workshops that are held the first Saturday of each month at Home Depot stores. Go to: Home Depot Kids Workshops for more information
- Better Homes & Gardens Handymans Book, Meredith Publishing Co, 1997, General Reference
- Carpentry for Children (Sterling Crafts Books Series), Lester Walker, The Overlook Press, Woodstock, New York, 1982, ISBN 0-87951-155-9 (cloth), ISBN 0-87951-990-8 (paper), 208 pgs, Grades 3-Adult
- Craftsman Power and Hand Tools Catalog, Sears, Roebuck and Company, Roselle, IL, 1996-97 Catalog, (Obtained from the Tool Department of any Sears store), General Reference
- Readers Digest & the Family Handyman Helpful Hints, , The Reader's Digest Association, Inc., Pleasantville, NY, 1995, ISBN 0-89577-617-0, General Reference
- Reader's Digest Book of Skills and Tools, The Reader's Digest Association, Inc., Pleasantville, NY, 1993, ISBN 0-89577-469-0, General Reference